Make an Appointment
We have TWO Writing Center Locations:
If the main location in the Marriott Library is full, feel free to create an account in the SFEBB location and make an appointment there!
Registration Instructions and Protocol
Register and make an appointment:
Choose the writing center schedule you desire
- If it is your first visit, you will need to register by selecting “First appointment? Click here” located above the login. (You will need to register separately for each writing center.)
- Fill out the form being sure to enter a zero instead of u. Instead of u0022211, enter 00022211.
- Enter all the required information and click “save.”
- Return to the login page and enter your user name and password.
- Choose a 30-minute time slot that works for you; available times are in white.
- Fill out appointment form.
- Click “save.”
- Congratulations! You have now made an appointment with the Writing Center.
- Only one appointment at a time
- Make a follow-up appointment when you have completed the first
- Change or delete your appointment up to 3 hours before your scheduled meeting
- Call the Writing Center to cancel your appointment (801-587-9122)
- Missed appointments will block you from making appointments for one week
On the day of your appointment:
- Arrive 3-5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Bring your assignment sheet
- Bring a hard copy of your paper
If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment can be given to another student.
Hours of Operation:Make an Appointment
ML WC hours: Monday – Thursday 10-7 pm and Friday 10-3
Business WC hours: varies each semester